The real solutionThe November national edition is live for digital subscribers and will soon begin to crave across the country.
While the 2020 elections may finally be over, real estate players still have lots of questions about what Biden has in store for industry. We have a few answers for you thisAs well as inside it looks at some of the biggest real estate bets in the country.
Here are some of our biggest stories of the month:
- Our title story recording 15-year-old odyssey 220 Vornado Central Park South – the most profitable apartment tower in the world
- What will happen to debt accumulated and highly controversial Trump organization?
- Fires, hurricanes, epic floods and strategic risks (and potential rewards) for major developers and asset managers
- Fata morganana z low interest rates: Thanks to cheap mortgages, the US housing market has become a transparent year, but who has slipped through the cracks?
- TRDis New York ‘s highly anticipated annual review leading law firms on the sale of real estate and debt transactions
- Problems with CMBS loans for Starwood, Brookfield and other investment giants could mean huge problems which are yet to come
- Former CEO of Zillow Spencer Rascoff about business and investment, the notorious Zestimate television and kitschy reality